Add a little everything to your homemade parmesan crisps! This 2-ingredient oven baked snack is easy, delicious, low-carb, and perfectly crunchy! Make some Everything Bagel Baked Parmesan Crisps for your next snack platter or serve them up with marinara sauce!
Jump to Recipe
Who else goes crazy over Everything But the Bagel Seasoning?! It’s magical, life changing sprinkle goodness that graces everything from salmon to cheese to oh yeah, bagels!!
Get some hands on your own Everything But the Bagel Seasoning easily – the most famous that I’m aware of is at Trader Joe’s, but it’s popping up everywhere now and you can even make your own!
This “recipe” is an extension of my latest post, How to Make Baked Parmesan Crisps. For more detailed photos and discussion, head over there!
What’s in these Everything Bagel Baked Parmesan Crisps?
This super simple snack is made with only TWO ingredients!!
You probably guessed it – freshly shredded parmesan cheese, and Everything But the Bagel Seasoning!
Can you use pre-shredded parmesan cheese?
In general, almost all cheese that comes pre-shredded from the store has a powdery coating. It’s usually made up of cellulose! This powder is added to shredded cheese to prevent clumping, but it also prevents smooth cheesy melting.
I usually shred my own cheese, but sometimes I let it slide for time’s sake. However, if I want the cheese to melt and become perfectly cheesy, maybe in a soup, or here, for these crisps, I grate my own!
In this recipe, grating your own cheese makes sure that all you have in your parmesan crisps is cheese, and NOTHING else. Seriously. It’s important! You should always grate your own cheese when you make parmesan crisps!
If you have cellulose hiding in there, it prevents your cheese from sticking together when it re-melts to form a crisp. Instead, you’ll have a brittle piece of baked cheese that falls apart at first touch.
How do you make Everything Bagel Baked Parmesan Crisps?
Grate a good amount of parmesan cheese using a hand grater or even a food processor. To make 20 crisps on a half sheet pan size baking sheet, I used about 1 + 1/4 cups of grated parmesan cheese, which was also about 4 ounces of parmesan cheese.
I like to use a tablespoon to measure out and create the piles of cheese on the baking sheet. Leave about 3/4-1 inch of space in between piles of cheese, as they will spread out a bit.
On top of each pile, add a *small* amount of Everything But the Bagel Seasoning. I used a 1/4 teaspoon measuring spoon to pour, but I only added a small pinch, about 1/16 to 1/8 of a teaspoon, to each pile of parmesan cheese.
Next, bake the everything parmesan cheese piles for 7-8 minutes at 400F. They’ll be super bubbly and smell like parmesan cheese!
Let the crisps cool on the baking sheet for 5 minutes while the cheese hardens. After 5 minutes, I like to transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel, as the crisps will be a bit greasy.
How do you store homemade baked parmesan crisps?
Store these everything bagel baked parmesan crisps in a sealed container at room temperature. They do not need to be refrigerated.
How long do these parmesan crisps last?
These crisps will last for about 5-7 days in an airtight container on the counter.
How to serve these Everything Bagel Baked Parmesan Crisps:
While plain parmesan crisps are great for any kind of salad, soup or casserole, these Everything Bagel Baked Parmesan Crisps are more geared toward the snacking side of the spectrum. However, cheese is cheese and I won’t stop any of your cheesy ideas.
Here are some ideas on how to serve Everything Bagel Baked Parmesan Crisps:
- as a snack with marinara sauce
- crunched over salad (would be good with Caesar!)
- on a snack or cheese plate
- crunched over soups like tomato or broccoli cheddar
More snack ideas from Project Meal Plan:
- 3-Ingredient Pesto Goat Cheese Dip
- Salted Almond Butter Stuffed Dates
- 2-Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookie Balls
Add a little everything to your homemade parmesan crisps! This 2-ingredient oven baked snack is easy, delicious, low-carb, and perfectly crunchy! You’ll love these Everything Bagel Baked Parmesan Crisps!
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese (about 4 ounces)
- about 1 1/4 tablespoons Everything But the Bagel Seasoning
- Prep: Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Place tablespoon size piles of parmesan cheese on the baking sheet, spaced about 1 inch apart (they’ll spread a little). You should be able to make 16-20 parm piles. Using your fingers or a small measuring spoon, sprinkle about 1/8 teaspoon of everything but the bagel seasoning on each parmesan pile.
- Bake: Bake in the preheated oven for 7-8 minutes. The cheese will be super bubbly and you’ll be able to smell the parmesan. Let them cool on the sheet pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel, as they will be a bit greasy. Crisps will be crispiest after they are completely cooled.
- Store & enjoy: Keep in a sealed container on the counter for up to 5 days. Enjoy as a snack – serve with marinara!
Based on the original recipe for How to Make Baked Parmesan Crisps. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 4 parmesan crisps
- Calories: 108
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: cheese, snack, parmesan cheese, baked, parmesan crisps, everything bagel, everything seasoning
Did you make these Everything Bagel Baked Parmesan Crisps at home?! I want to see how they turned out AND how you served them. Give me all your ideas!! Tag @projectmealplan on Instagram and use the hashtag #projectmealplan so I can see your creation!