Fall has the best, most comforting food! My favorites on repeat include squash casseroles, pumpkin spice, cozy soups and more! Breakfasts, lunches, snacks and dinner ideas – here are my Favorite Fall Recipes for Your Next Meal Plan!
Here’s what all of my Favorite Fall Recipes have in common:
- I’ve made them more than three times each!
- Taste best in Fall (proven fact)
- Easy to find ingredients usually with Fall inspiration
Here are my favorite tools for cooking in the Fall:
- Instant Pot – My Instant Pot Duo Plus 6 Qt was so trusty, I never got the burn signal once! I had it for years and recently gave it to my sister, who is also loving it. The Instant Pot is the best for soups, meaning it’s the perfect Fall food appliance!
- Air Fryer – I use a Cosori XL 5.8 qt Air Fryer and I love it! I use it almost daily. This is a larger size which I recommend for households of two or more.
- Dutch Oven – I splurged on a Le Creuset but a Lodge 6 qt Cast Iron Dutch Oven will do the trick!
- Souper Cubes – These 2-Cup Souper Cubes Trays were sent from the soup gods above to help meal preppers everywhere! I use them constantly. Best for freezing perfect sized portions for later!
Tips for meal prep and meal planning:
- 20 Places to Look for Meal Prep Ideas & Inspiration
- 10 Simple Things to Remember When You Start Meal Planning
- 10 Staple Meal Prep Foods Always in My Kitchen
Ready for some of my favorite Fall recipes to try out in your next meal plan? If you’ve made one of my recipes before and you enjoyed it, you might like more of them!
Maybe we have similar tastes? Let me know in the comments below! Alright, alright, here’s the good stuff!