Whole30 Buffalo Deviled Eggs are my red-hot twist on classic deviled eggs, barely tweaked to follow the Whole30! Serve these delicious, low-carb, easy to make eggs as an appetizer, or simply eat them as snack!
- 6 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 3 tablespoons compliant mayonnaise (*see note)
- 1 tablespoons Frank’s Original Red Hot Sauce
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt/pepper
- optional: smoked paprika & sliced green onions for topping
- Cut the hard-boiled eggs in half lengthwise. Gently remove the yolks and add to a medium sized bowl.
- To the bowl with the egg yolks, add mayonnaise, Frank’s hot sauce, mustard, garlic powder, and salt/pepper. Mash and mix well until smooth.
- Use a piping bag, Ziploc bag, or simply spoon the yolk mixture into the egg whites. Top with a sprinkle of smoked paprika or green onions.
- Store in an airtight container and enjoy within 4 days.
Whole30 Compliant Mayo: Here’s the mayonnaise recipe from the Whole30 website so you can make yours at home. It’s super easy! There are also multiple compliant brands you can get from the store including Primal Kitchens and Tessemae’s. Check the ingredients and make sure there’s no sugar added.
Recipe can easily be halved for less or doubled for more people. Nutrition information estimated with MyFitnessPal.
- Serving Size: 2 deviled egg halves (1 egg)
- Calories: 123
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: snack, eggs, deviled eggs, buffalo, franks hot sauce, appetizer