Full of tuna, chickpeas, almonds and greek yogurt for a high protein make-ahead lunch! – ProjectMealPlan.com
- 2 stalks of celery, roughly chopped
- 1 cucumber, roughly chopped
- 1/2 red onion, diced
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 cup Smokehouse Almonds, roughly chopped
- 1 can chickpeas (garbanzo beans), drained, rinsed, skins removed
- 14 ounces white albacore tuna, drained and flaked (two 7 ounce cans, or three 5 ounce cans will work)
- 1 cup plain greek yogurt (I use Fage full-fat but 2% will work)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 lemon worth of lemon juice
- 1 and 1/2 teaspoons worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt & pepper
- Whisk greek yogurt, worcestershire sauce, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a small bowl until smooth.
- Combine remaining ingredients and greek yogurt mixture in a large bowl. Stir until well mixed.
- Eat in a tortilla, on a sandwich, or on lettuce wraps! Store sealed in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Inspired by Lightened-Up Chicken Salad from Gimme Some Oven.
Update: Video added on 4/18/17.
- Serving Size: about 1 cup
- Calories: 326
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 29g