How to Turn Cheese and Crackers into DIY Adult Lunchables – Check out some simple tips and tricks for turning your fave appetizer into a delicious lunch!
- about 2 cups of red seedless grapes on the vine
- 1 small cucumber, peeled and thinly sliced
- 1 4.25-ounce box Blue Diamond Nut Thins Nut & Rice Crackers (or your favorite crackers!)
- around 40 slices turkey pepperoni
- 4 ounces summer sausage
- 4 Babybel Cheeses (light or regular)
- 3 ounces Hickory Smoked Fontina cheese, or other soft/mild cheese
Assemble all your ingredients into four bowls with lids or bento boxes! Remember to do the following:
- Use paper or parchment baking cups to hold the crackers. It helps absorb moisture that might otherwise make the crackers soggy.
- Make sure your produce is as dry as possible so the excess moisture doesn’t infiltrate your crackers.
- Remember to keep your crackers as far away from those fruits and veggies as possible. Use the meat and cheese as a barrier between the crackers and produce.
Other options for your adult lunchable: Spicy mustards, jams, zesty pickles, pretzel crisps, carrot sticks, berries, or relishes. Be sure to separate any liquid items like mustards or relishes.
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1 lunchable
- Calories: 474 (pictured)
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 43g
- Protein: 30g
Keywords: lunch, meal prep, lunchable, cheese, crackers, cold lunch, make ahead