Easy to make and even easier to drink! This Summer White Wine Sangria is full of strawberries and oranges, sweetened with pineapple juice, and spiked with vodka for extra summer fun. Make-ahead with riesling or moscato, top with ginger ale and sip during your next gathering!
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple chunks in their own juice
- 2 cups strawberries, quartered
- 3 large navel oranges (2 sliced; 1 juiced)
- juice of 1 large lemon
- juice of 1 lime
- 1 bottle (750ml) riesling or moscato
- 1/2 cup plain vodka
- diet ginger ale for serving (or other bubbles)
- Make frozen pineapple cubes: Line a small sheet pan with parchment paper. Drain the pineapple, saving the juice, and lay the chunks on the sheet in a flat layer so none are touching. Place the tray in the freezer and keep frozen until serving (freeze for at least 2 hours).
- Make the sangria: In a large (2-quart minimum) pitcher, combine leftover pineapple juice (about 2/3 cup), strawberries, orange slices, orange juice, lemon juice, lime juice, wine, and vodka. Let it brew for at least 4 hours.
- Serve: Add a few frozen pineapple chunks to a glass, fill it 3/4 of the way with sangria, and top with ginger ale or other bubbly. Sangria mixture lasts up to 3 days covered in the refrigerator.
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 6 ounces
- Calories: 137
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: drinks, sangria, white wine, alcohol, alcoholic, summer, beverage