Pumpkin Spice Brownie Bites are the indulgent treat you NEED this Fall! These chocolate pumpkin combo mini brownies are perfect to make ahead and stash in the freezer for a quick dessert – works great with all-purpose or paleo baking flour!
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup natural creamy peanut butter
- 2/3 cup granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk of choice
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 cup + 1 tablespoon flour (all-purpose or paleo baking flour)
- 1/4 cup + 2 tablespoons unsweetened natural cocoa powder
- 1 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 2/3 cup chocolate chips
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 325F. In a large bowl (or stand-mixer), combine the wet ingredients. Mix until smooth and combined. In a small bowl, whisk all dry ingredients together except the chocolate chips. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and mix until combined. Add chocolate chips and mix once more (save a few chocolate chips for topping or add extra).
- Portion: Spray a 24 count mini muffin baking pan with non-stick cooking spray. Using a portion scooper or spoon, fill the muffin pan with brownie batter, one scoop in each space. Top each with a couple chocolate chips.
- Bake: Place in the oven for 22-26 minutes. The brownie bites are done when a toothpick inserted comes out clean. Wait about 5 minutes before removing the brownie bites from the baking pan, and then let them cool completely on a cooling rack.
- Store: Store these brownie bites in a sealed container in the fridge or freezer. They’ll last up to 7 days in the fridge, or 3 months in the freezer, but they NEVER last that long at my house. You can also store them in an airtight container on the counter for up to 4 days, but I prefer them chilled.
Flour: This recipe has been tested with all-purpose flour, and Bob’s Red Mill Paleo Baking Flour. Both worked great! I have not tested with other flours but if you make any substitutions, please let me know how they went in the comments below.
Based on the original Sweet Potato Brownie Bites Recipe. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 2 brownie bites
- Calories: 228
- Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: dessert, pumpkin, brownies, brownie bites, chocolate