This 3-Ingredient Pesto Goat Cheese Dip is the easiest make-ahead appetizer (or snack) ever! Pairs perfectly with veggie sticks, crackers, on burgers, pizza, and comes together in less than 5 minutes!
- 4 ounce log plain goat cheese
- 1 tablespoon prepared traditional basil pesto
- 2 teaspoons extra virgin olive oil
- Add all ingredients to a small bowl and mix to combine. Serve immediately or store in the fridge in an air tight container for up to 4 days. Serve with crackers, veggies or on burgers and sandwiches.
This recipe is easy to double if you’re making it as an appetizer for more than 4 or 5 people. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: about 1 ounce
- Calories: 115
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: dip, appetizer, goat cheese, pesto