Creamy and surprisingly delicious protein smoothie with blueberries, cinnamon, banana, greek yogurt, and PB2 (peanut butter powder)!!
- 1/4 cup whole fat or 2% greek yogurt
- 1/4 to 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk (1/4 cup for thicker smoothies)
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter powder (such as PB2)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 cup frozen blueberries
- 1 frozen banana, peeled and cut into chunks
- Add greek yogurt, almond milk, cinnamon, peanut butter powder, and protein powder to your blender or NutriBullet. Blend for 5-10 seconds until powder is mixed with liquids.
- Add banana and blueberries to the blender. Blend until smooth. Enjoy!
You can definitely dump all ingredients in at once. I like to mix the powders with the liquids first to ensure everything is well mixed.
PREP AHEAD: Peel and cut banana, add 1 cup blueberries to ziploc bag and freeze. Measure and combine protein powder, peanut butter powder, and cinnamon in a container and dump into blender when needed.
Update: Video added on 4/28/17. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 477
- Sugar: 36.2g
- Fat: 11.3g
- Carbohydrates: 59.8g
- Fiber: 10.1g
- Protein: 37.7g
Keywords: smoothie, peanut butter powder, PB2, blueberries, greek yogurt, bananas, breakfast