Power greens, peaches, bananas plus protein! Easy smoothie recipe on ProjectMealPlan.com!
- 1 peach, diced & frozen
- 1 banana, frozen
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves (or your preferred power greens)
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/2 cup vanilla almond milk (or any milk)
- honey (if you want it sweeter)
- Add greens, frozen fruit, and almond milk to blender or Nutribullet.
- Add powder and chia seeds. Blend until smooth.
I add liquid to smoothies before adding powders or chia seeds so there are no clumps at the bottom.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 344
- Fat: 4.7g
- Carbohydrates: 48.1g
- Protein: 30.6g