AMAZING 4 Ingredient Mango Lime Nice Cream is made with just bananas, mango, lime juice and a little bit of unsweetened almond milk! Easy to make, smooth and creamy, and completely dairy free!
- 2 large overripe bananas, peeled and cut, frozen
- 2 cups mango chunks, peeled and cut, frozen
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice (juice from 1 lime)
- 2–3 tablespoons unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- Add all ingredients to a food processor or high-powered blender. Blend on high for about 1 minute, or until completely blended with no chunks. Remove lid and push down the sides of the bowl as necessary to help blend. Add additional almond milk one tablespoon at a time as necessary to help blend.
- You can eat the nice cream at this point – it will have a smooth, soft-serve like consistency.
- OR – transfer the nice cream mixture into a freezer friendly flat pan (such as a 9×5 loaf pan). Freeze for 20-30 minutes. Remove from freezer and use an ice cream scoop to serve. The nice cream will have a thicker, sherbet like consistency at this point.
- Store in the freezer for up to 4 days. To serve from frozen, remove from freezer and let thaw on the counter for 20 minutes until scoopable. Alternatively, place the nice cream in the microwave for 30 seconds, then scoop and serve (be sure to use a microwave safe container).
For the mango, I generally use precut organic frozen fruit from Costco. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
- Calories: 109
- Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 27g
- Protein: 1g