Your favorite Lemon Blueberry muffin now in pancake form! Try meal prepping these delicious pancakes made with Kodiak Cakes Power Cakes Mix 🙂
- 1 1/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 3/4 cup Greek yogurt (2% of full fat – I like Fage)
- lemon juice from 1/2 lemon (1.5-2 tablespoons)
- zest of 1 lemon (about 1 tablespoon)
- 2 eggs, whisked
- 1/3 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 1/2 cups Kodiak Cakes Flapjack & Waffle Mix
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp poppy seeds
- pinch of salt (about 1/8 teaspoon)
- To a Nutribullet or blender, add blueberries, Greek yogurt, lemon juice and lemon zest. Blend thoroughly.
- In a large mixing bowl, add eggs, almond milk, Kodiak Cakes mix, vanilla extract, poppy seeds, salt, and blueberry lemon yogurt mixture. Stir until completely mixed with no clumps remaining.
- Heat a large skillet (or griddle) over low-medium heat. wait 2-3 minutes for the pan to heat up and then coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Spoon approximately 1/3 cup of batter on to skillet or griddle for each pancake. I cook my pancakes two at a time since I don’t have a griddle.
- Let the pancakes cook for approximately 3-4 minutes. Flip pancakes when bubbles form on the surface and do not fill with batter, and the edges are no longer shiny. Cook for another 2-3 minutes, checking the bottom for golden brown color.
- Repeat until your batter is gone, spraying the pan between each set of pancakes. Recipe makes approximately 8 pancakes.
Prep: You can meal prep and freeze the pancakes, then pull them out of the freezer as you need them.
- Serving Size: 2 pancakes
- Calories: 255
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Protein: 18g
Keywords: pancakes, blueberries, blueberry lemon, make ahead, breakfast, stovetop