Eat the rainbow with these Herbed Goat Cheese Rainbow Snack Boxes – the perfect meal prep snack idea! Swap in your favorite fruits and veggies to customize!
Herbed Goat Cheese
- 8 ounce plain goat cheese log, softened to room temp
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh herbs (at least two of these: parsley, chives, tarragon, dill)
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Fruits & Veggies
- 1 medium cucumber, sliced
- 16–20 rainbow mini sweet peppers (red, orange & yellow), stem & seeds removed, cut in half
- 1 + 1/2 cups red grapes, stems removed
- 1 cup blueberries
- Mix up the goat cheese: Add goat cheese, fresh herbs, olive oil, pepper and salt to a medium bowl and mix thoroughly.
- Assemble the snack boxes: Divide the herbed goat cheese evenly between meal prep containers. Divide the cucumbers, mini peppers, grapes and blueberries evenly between meal prep containers. For additions and swap ideas, see above post content! Store in airtight containers in the fridge and enjoy within 4 days.
- Serving Size: 1 snack box
- Calories: 258
- Sugar: 17g
- Fat: 16g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: Snacks, fruits, veggies, goat cheese, herbed goat cheese, snack box, meal prep, rainbow, rainbow veggies