This Easy Peanut Butter Granola is simple to make in just one bowl and oven-baked to perfection! Prep ahead for breakfast during the week and pair with yogurt, fruit, milk, or enjoy by itself as a yummy snack!
- 1/2 cup creamy salted peanut butter
- 1/3 cup maple syrup or honey
- 1/4 cup coconut oil (melted) or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups old fashioned rolled oats
- 2/3 cup peanuts
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- Mix wet ingredients: Preheat the oven to 350F. In a large mixing bowl, add the peanut butter, maple syrup, coconut oil, and vanilla extract. Use a whisk to mix until combined.
- Add dry ingredients: To the same bowl, add the rolled oats, peanuts and optional salt. Use a rubber spatula or wooden spoon to stir until all the oats and peanuts are coated with the peanut butter mixture.
- Bake the granola: On a rimmed baking sheet pan lined with parchment paper, spread out the oat mixture in an even flat layer. Place the sheet pan into the preheated oven for 22-25 minutes, stirring halfway through baking. Granola is done baking when it has browned and appears dry.
- Serve and store: Let the granola cool completely to room temperature on the sheet pan, it will crisp up as it cools. Serve with milk, yogurt, fresh berries, on smoothies, or enjoy plain as a snack. Store in a sealed container on the counter for up to 5-7 days.
For clumpy granola: To get bigger clumps of granola (like this Clumpy Snack Mix Granola), whisk up 1-2 egg whites until light and foamy. Add to the granola mixture at the end of Step 2 and mix well. Stir granola very lightly during baking.
For almond granola: Replace peanut butter with almond butter and replace peanuts with almonds.
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: ~2/3 cup
- Calories: 378
- Fat: 23g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: granola, peanut butter, peanuts, breakfast, snack, oats, rolled oats