Prep: 5 minutesCook: 0 minutesTotal: 5 minutes
Creamy Avocado Mint Green Smoothie Recipe – This smoothie is overflowing with fruits, veggies, and fresh leafy mint goodness, like a summer shamrock shake!
- 1/2 banana, frozen
- 1/2 medium avocado (about 2 ounces)
- 1 cup chopped mango, frozen
- 1/2 cup unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1/4 cup plain 2% greek yogurt
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1 heaping handful of baby spinach leaves
- 6 fresh mint leaves
- Blend all ingredients in your choice of blender (I use a Nutribullet!) until smooth. Enjoy immediately!
Inspiration for this recipe is from the peppermint in my garden and The Flavor Bible. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 502
- Sugar: 41g
- Fat: 17g
- Carbohydrates: 59g
- Protein: 37g