Prep: 5 minutesCook: 0 minutesTotal: 5 minutes
Fresh cilantro, tahini and lime juice are the stars of this creamy Cilantro Lime Tahini Dressing. It’s paleo, gluten free, and vegan, plus it works great as a make-ahead dressing!
- 1/3 cup cilantro, packed (a few stems are fine!)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3 tablespoons oil (avocado oil or olive oil)
- 2 tablespoons tahini
- juice of 1 lime (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1 small clove of garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Add all ingredients to a blender or food processor and blend for about 20 seconds, until well blended. Store in an airtight container and enjoy within 4 days!
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 2 tablespoons
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 2g