The only way to cook Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi is in your air fryer! With just avocado oil and salt, you’ll have crispy on the outside, fluffy on the inside cauliflower gnocchi. Serve with marinara for a simple app or side dish. This is How to Cook Cauliflower Gnocchi in an Air Fryer!
- 1 (12 ounce) frozen bag of Trader Joe’s Cauliflower Gnocchi
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt (optional)
- serve with marinara sauce (optional but highly recommended)
- Mix it up: Add the entire bag of cauliflower gnocchi to a medium sized mixing bowl. Add avocado oil and salt, then mix until all gnocchi are completely coated with oil (I do not use spray oil for this since we want a thick coating of oil).
- Air fry it: Pour the oil coated gnocchi into the air fryer basket. Set the air fryer to 375F and cook for 15-20 minutes, shaking the basket and using tongs to separate any stuck together gnocchi every 5 minutes. The cauliflower gnocchi are done when they’re golden brown and crispy to your liking! Best served immediately with marinara sauce.
Serves 3-4 as a side, 4-6 as an appetizer. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal and does not include marinara.
- Serving Size: ~ 1.5 cups
- Calories: 152
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: air fryer, gnocchi, cauliflower gnocchi, trader joes, side dish, cauliflower