Parmesan crisps make the perfect crunchy topping for salads, casseroles, and soups! Or enjoy them plain as a low-carb snack. Quick, easy, and just one ingredient! Let’s learn How to Make Baked Parmesan Crisps!
- 1 1/4 cups freshly grated parmesan cheese (about 4 ounces)
- Prep: Preheat oven to 400F. Line a baking sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking mat. Place tablespoon size piles of parmesan cheese on the baking sheet, spaced about 1 inch apart (they’ll spread a little). You should be able to make 16-20 parm piles.
- Bake: Bake in the preheated oven for 7-8 minutes. The cheese will be super bubbly and you’ll be able to smell the parmesan. Let them cool on the sheet pan for 5 minutes, then transfer to a plate lined with a paper towel, as they will be a bit greasy. Crisps will be crispiest after they are completely cooled.
- Store & enjoy: Keep in a sealed container on the counter for up to 5 days. Enjoy as a snack or use as a topping for salads, soups and casseroles.
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 4 parmesan crisps
- Calories: 108
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 1g
- Protein: 10g
Keywords: cheese, snack, parmesan cheese, baked, parmesan crisps