These Air Fryer Everything Bagel Chips are here to satisfy your crunchy savory snack needs! You can have these perfect bagel chip dippers in just 15 minutes. Slice, season, air fry and enjoy with whipped cream cheese or your favorite dip!
- 1 large everything seasoned bagel, unsliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 teaspoon fine sea salt
- Prep the bagel: Place your bagel on a cutting board and use a bread knife to cut in half vertically, opposite of how you would normally slice a bagel. Next, one half at a time, cut the bagel as evenly as possible into 1/4 inch or smaller slices (see photos above) until the entire bagel is cut.
- Mix ingredients: Place bagel slices into a large mixing bowl. Add olive oil, garlic powder, onion powder, and salt. Use tongs to gently mix until the oil and spices are evenly distributed.
- Air fry: Dump the seasoned bagel slices into the air fryer basket. Try to spread them into an even layer (some may overlap a little, it’s okay). Air fry at 300F for 10 minutes, shaking and flipping the bagel chips halfway through cooking. The bagel chips are done when they are golden brown to your preference.
- Serve & store: Serve the bagel chips with whipped cream cheese or my favorite Hot Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Dip. Store in a sealed container on the counter and enjoy within 7 days.
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal and will vary depending on your chosen ingredients and specific brands used.
- Serving Size: 1 batch
- Calories: 469
- Fat: 15g
- Carbohydrates: 74g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 13g
Keywords: bagels, bagel chips, snacks, air fryer, chips, everything bagel