This Everyday Vegetable Confetti is a quick and easy way to toss extra veggies on any salad, or over any protein! Made with only four ingredients – red and green bell peppers, carrots and parsley. Meal prep this simple mixture for a colorful addition of raw veggies to any meal during the week.
- 1 large red bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 large green bell pepper, finely diced
- 1 large carrot, finely diced
- 1 small bunch of parsley, chopped
- Combine all ingredients in a medium bowl and mix until combined. Store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 7 days. Sprinkle over salads, on tacos, over protein, on pizza, into stir fry, and more.
This “recipe” is meant to be a make-ahead vegetable prep that can be used as a topper on other meals to help incorporate more veggies into your diet. Nutrition information estimated with MyFitnessPal.
- Serving Size: 1/4 cup
- Calories: 15
- Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 3g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 1g
Keywords: raw vegetables, vegetables, veggies, confetti, vegetable confetti, side dish