Make your next meal prep session quick and easy with this Low Carb Tuna Salad Lettuce Wraps Meal Prep lunch! It’s a simple three serving meal prep of tuna salad on romaine lettuce wraps paired with fruits and veggies – healthy, easy, and no heating required!
For the tuna salad:
- 2 (5-ounce) cans of tuna fish packed in water, liquid drained (8 ounces drained)
- 2 tablespoons olive oil mayo
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt, 2% or whole fat (optional – you can omit and use 4 TB mayo)
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1 shallot bulb, finely diced
- 1 rib of celery, finely diced
- 1/2 dill pickle, finely diced into relish (optional)
- 1/2 lemon’s worth of lemon juice (about 2 tablespoons)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon sea salt
For the meal prep:
- 6 large romaine or butter lettuce leaves, washed
- about 2 cups of grapes & 2 carrots (pictured), or cucumbers, berries, peppers, any raw veggies you prefer
- In a medium bowl, add tuna and flake apart with a fork. Add remaining tuna salad ingredients and mix until well combined. Serve immediately with large lettuce leaves or move on to step 2 to portion into meal prep containers.
- Peel and cut carrots into short 2-3 inch sticks. Add carrots and grapes to meal prep containers. Add 2 large lettuce leaves to each meal prep container and then add about 2/3 cup tuna salad on top of the lettuce. Store in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Replace red grapes with a lower carb fruit or veggie such as strawberries or watermelon for an even lower net carb meal. Nutrition information estimated with MyFitnessPal.
- Serving Size: 1 meal prep lunch
- Calories: 320
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Protein: 29g
Keywords: lunch, tuna, tuna salad, meal prep, low carb