If tuna salad and egg salad had a salad baby, it would be this delicious Tuna Egg Salad! This simple make-ahead cold lunch works great for meal prep or a picnic option. Turn it into a sandwich, lettuce wraps or dip for pita chips!
- 1 (5 ounce) can of tuna, drained
- 4 large hard boiled eggs, roughly chopped
- 2 ribs celery, diced
- 2 medium dill pickles, diced
- 1/4 small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Mix up the salad: In a large mixing bowl, add the can of tuna and use a fork to flake it into smaller pieces. Add all remaining ingredients including hard boiled eggs, celery, dill pickles, red onion, mayonnaise, lemon juice, dijon mustard, garlic powder, salt & pepper. Mix well until you’ve got a creamy, delicious looking tuna egg salad.
- Serve & store: Portion into 3 or 4 meal prep containers if you’d like, and store in an airtight container in the fridge for up to 4 days.
Nutrition information for Tuna Egg Salad only estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1/3 of recipe
- Calories: 416
- Sugar: 1g
- Fat: 36g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Protein: 20g
Keywords: tuna, tuna salad, egg salad, cold lunch, meal prep, hard boiled eggs