This Tropical Dried Fruit Trail Mix is super easy to mix up at home for a delicious combo of sweet and salty, made with dried pineapple, mango, coconut, and pistachio nutmeats. Portion ahead of time for single serve snacks with no added sugar!
- 2/3 cup unsweetened dried mango, chopped
- 2/3 cup unsweetened dried pineapple, chopped
- 2/3 cup unsweetened crispy coconut chips (not shredded coconut)
- 1/2 cup roasted & salted pistachio nutmeats (shelled pistachios)
- Mix all the ingredients together in a bowl. Portion into small containers if desired. Store in a sealed container for up to 3-4 weeks.
Dried Fruit: I get my dried fruit from Imperfect Foods and it’s already in small pieces. If your dried fruit comes in large sheets or rings, make sure to chop it up into bite sized pieces for this trail mix recipe. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 212
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: snacks, trail mix, dried fruit, pistachios, pineapple, mango, dried fruits, coconut