This Easy Trader Joe’s Spring Snack Board features in-season veggies, honey goat cheese, pink flower cookies, and more! Perfect for large families and small Spring gatherings. Prep-ahead, storing leftovers tips, and a video included!
- cheeses: choose 2-3 kinds; opt for soft and mild cheeses for Spring, such as goat cheese, brie, or havarti; include about 1 ounce of cheese per person per cheese
- meats: keep it simple and light with 1-2 meats; opt for milder, less greasy options like turkey summer sausage or deli meat cuts
- produce: 2-3 in-season vegetables, such as sugar snap peas, rainbow carrots, and radishes; cut carrots into strips for dipping
- crackers: pick one box of crackers for the snack board such as the Social Snackers
- dip: TJ’s Green Goddess Dip is perfect for veggies and a beautiful color
- cookies: Look for TJ’s Pinks & Whites Cookies, or any pink colored cookies and candies (jelly beans, chocolate eggs, yogurt covered pretzels, etc.)
- garnish: fresh daffodil stems and chamomile flowers make a great in-season garnish!
- Begin with a large cheese board or rimmed baking sheet (pictured!). Cover with parchment paper for easy cleanup if you want.
- Start with your larger items – place them around the board, spaced evenly. You can always move them around a bit later while you continue to arrange your board. Larger items includes things like bowls, dips, and big cuts of cheese if you have any.
- Pick a main focus ingredients and arrange it nicely – I decided to go with a centrally located carrot river! You can also use the meats or cheeses for this, whatever you have the most of. Get creative here!
- Continue arranging the rest of your chosen veggies, meats and cheese around the board. When in doubt, follow the pattern you’ve already started.
- Add lots of crackers in at least 2 groups of about 20, spreading them around the board.
- Add your sweet extras, like the Pinks & Whites Cookies. You can also add yogurt covered pretzels or little bowls of jelly beans and chocolate eggs!
- Spread your fresh garnish all around the board, don’t be afraid to tuck in lots of flowers and greens!
- Fill in the gaps with extra cookies and flowers! Other little extras like grapes or nuts work to fill in gaps too. Perfect! Happy Spring 🙂
This “recipe” is meant to be more of a guide and example of how to easily create your own Easy Trader Joe’s Spring Snack Board! I have not included any nutritional information as it highly varies by exact ingredients and amount consumed. I estimate the snack board will serve 5-6 people as a main meal.
Keywords: snacks, spring, snack board, veggies, goat cheese, snack tray, snack platter, trader joes