Pull this super tasty treat out of the fridge in the morning for some filling oats, strawberries and peaches in almond milk!
- 1 cup rolled oats (not instant)
- 1 1/2 cups almond milk
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 2 peaches
- 6 strawberries
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg
- 1/4 cinnamon
- Pinch of salt
- Cut and slice peaches and strawberries into bite-sized pieces. Remove skin from peaches if desired.
- Whisk almond milk with maple syrup, cinnamon, nutmeg, and a pinch of salt. Next, add oatmeal and mix well.
- Alternate layers of strawberries, peaches, and oatmeal mixture in two mason jars. Try to place half of the oatmeal mixture in each jar.
- Seal jar (or cover your bowl) and store in refrigerator for at least 10 hours.
- Add any extra toppings in the morning (nuts, fruit, etc.).
Recipe adapted from Maple Peach Pecan Overnight Oats by HotForFoodBlog.com.
- Serving Size: 1 jar of oats
- Calories: 305
- Fat: 5.6g
- Carbohydrates: 54.2g
- Protein: 9.7g