These Strawberry Peach Overnight Oats are an easy grab & go meal prep breakfast! With a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg, it almost tastes like pie! Customize with any summer fruit to make it your fave!
- 1 cup rolled oats (or old-fashioned oats)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Small pinch of salt
- 1 ripe yellow peach, diced
- 4 strawberries, diced
- Prepare oats: Divide all the ingredients except diced fruit between two wide mouth jars or other container with lid. Add the following ingredients to each serving of overnight oats: 1/2 cup rolled oats, 3/4 cup milk, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, 1 tablespoon chia seeds, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon (or small pinch) ground nutmeg, and a small pinch of salt. Mix thoroughly with a spoon. Next, divide the diced strawberry and peaches between each serving of oats, and push them down a bit until submerged in milk.
- Refrigerate & serve: Place the lid on the oats and store in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 10 hours or so. To serve, open the lid and stir to mix. Enjoy within 4 days.
Fruit: Customize with any diced fruit you want! Add about 2/3 cup fruit to each serving of oats. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1 jar of oats
- Calories: 342
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: oats, overnight oats, strawberries, fruit, summer fruit, peaches, chia seeds, rolled oats