These Strawberry Peach Overnight Oats are an easy grab & go meal prep breakfast! With a dash of cinnamon and nutmeg, it almost tastes like pie! Customize with any summer fruit to make it your fave!
- 1 cup rolled oats (or old-fashioned oats)
- 1 1/2 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 2 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons chia seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Small pinch of salt
- 1 ripe yellow peach, diced
- 4 strawberries, diced
- Prepare oats: Divide all the ingredients except diced fruit between two wide mouth jars or other container with lid. Add the following ingredients to each serving of overnight oats: 1/2 cup rolled oats, 3/4 cup milk, 1 tablespoon maple syrup, 1 tablespoon chia seeds, 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon, 1/8 teaspoon (or small pinch) ground nutmeg, and a small pinch of salt. Mix thoroughly with a spoon. Next, divide the diced strawberry and peaches between each serving of oats, and push them down a bit until submerged in milk.
- Refrigerate & serve: Place the lid on the oats and store in the refrigerator overnight, or for at least 4 hours but ideally overnight. To serve, open the lid and stir to mix. Enjoy within 4 days.
Fruit: Customize with any diced fruit you want! Add about 2/3 cup fruit to each serving of oats. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1 jar of oats
- Calories: 342
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: oats, overnight oats, strawberries, fruit, summer fruit, peaches, chia seeds, rolled oats