These Sausage and Pepper Personal Pizzas are made on par-baked mini pizza crusts and take less than 20 minutes from fridge to table for a quick weeknight dinner idea!
- 2 par-baked mini pizza crusts (*see notes for options)
- 6 tablespoons pizza sauce (marinara or BBQ sauce would work too)
- 1 cup shredded cheese (sharp white cheddar or mozzarella!)
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2–3 mini sweet peppers, stem and seeds removed, sliced
- 1 fully cooked sausage link (such as bratwurst or italian sausage)
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a rimmed baking sheet with aluminum foil (do not use parchment paper at this high temperature). Place two par-baked or premade mini pizza crusts on the sheet pan. Add sauce, about 3 tablespoons to each crust, and spread around with a spoon. Next, sprinkle about 1/3-1/2 cup of cheese to each crust. Sprinkle a small amount of dried oregano and garlic powder on each pizza crust, then divide cut peppers and sausage between the pizzas, and sprinkle with remaining cheese.
- Bake: Bake the pizzas in the preheated oven for 9-12 minutes or until the edges are golden brown and the sausage is sizzling. Cut into quarters and enjoy.
Crust options: I used Boboli mini pizza crusts available at the grocery store; Another option is to buy premade pizza dough and make your own mini pizza crusts. Read this post for a video and more info on my methods; You can also make your own pizza dough at home, this recipe from King Arthur Flour is delicious.
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1 personal pizza
- Calories: 728
- Fat: 31g
- Carbohydrates: 71g
- Protein: 34g
Keywords: pizza, personal pizza, sausage and peppers, mini pizza, dinner, quick meal