Stop tossing leftover fries! Make any kind of leftover fries (french, wedge, waffle) even better the next day in just 5 minutes with no added oil! Here’s How to Reheat Fries in an Air Fryer!
- leftover refrigerated fries, any style
- Place your leftover fries in a single layer in your air fryer basket. Try to leave out any crumbs that may fall through into the bottom of the basket. No need for any oil. Reheat in batches if you have a large amount.
- Air fry the leftover fries at 350F for 3-6 minutes, depending on your type of fries and how crispy you want them. Most fries will be done within 5 minutes. Shake the basket halfway through cooking and whenever you check on the fries.
- Here’s an estimate of how long to cook the fries based on the cut style:
- shoestring or very thin fries: 3-4 minutes
- thin to normal cut french fries: 4-5 minutes
- waffle cut style fries: 4-5 minutes
- thick cut steak fries: 5-6 minutes
- potato wedges: 5-6 minutes
Nutrition info is highly based on your type of fries and how they were originally cooked. Nutrition info estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 200
- Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: fries, leftovers, leftover fries, french fries, air fryer, sides, reheat food, reheat