Use pancake mix for something besides pancakes! These Pumpkin Spice Pancake Mix Muffins are super soft, delicious and easy to make in one bowl. Freezer friendly and perfect for your Fall breakfast meal prep!
- 1 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 1 cup milk (I use unsweetened almond milk)
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 2 cups ‘just add water’ pancake mix (I prefer Kodiak Cakes!)
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- optional topping: pumpkin seeds or chocolate chips
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 350F. Use cooking spray or avocado oil to grease a 12 count muffin pan, or use baking muffin liners.
- Mix: In a large mixing bowl, mix the pumpkin puree, milk, brown sugar, vanilla, and egg until well combined. Add the pancake mix, pumpkin pie spice and cinnamon, then mix until combined. Divide all the batter between the prepared 12 muffin tin wells. They’ll be filled about 3/4 of the way to the top. Sprinkle the tops with pumpkin seeds or chocolate chips if you want!
- Bake: Bake muffins in the preheated oven for 20-22 minutes. Muffins are done baking when a toothpick comes out clean. Let them cool for a couple minutes, then use a butter knife around the edges of the muffins to gently loosen from the sides. Place muffins on a cooling rack and let them cool completely. Store in an airtight container on the counter for up to 4 days.
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1 muffin
- Calories: 112
- Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 18g
- Fiber: 2g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: muffins, pancake mix, kodiak cakes, pumpkin, pumpkin spice, breakfast