Love making pancakes but don’t love flipping them?! This recipe is for you! Use my favorite store-bought pancake mix and just four other ingredients to create Kodiak Cakes Peanut Butter & Jelly Baked Pancakes! Great for brunch or to make-ahead for the week’s breakfasts. No flipping required!
- 3 cups Kodiak Cakes Buttermilk Pancake & Waffle Mix
- 3 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups milk of choice
- about 1/4 cup jam or jelly any flavor, stirred
- about 1/4 cup peanut butter, slightly melted
- toppings: maple syrup, fresh berries, powdered sugar
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 350F. Line a 9×13 inch casserole dish with parchment paper and spray with oil or nonstick spray (I found that just spray wasn’t enough to keep the pancakes from sticking).
- Make the pancakes: In a large mixing bowl, whisk and combine pancake mix, eggs, and milk. It should be similar to the normal consistency of pancake batter. Pour the batter into the prepared casserole dish and spread it flat with a spoon or spatula. Add dollops of peanut butter and jelly around the top of the batter, then use a fork to swirl the PB and J around the top as pictured above. More swirls are better than big clumps!
- Bake: Bake the pancake dish in the preheated oven for 24-26 minutes, or until it is fully set and doesn’t jiggle when moved. Let it cook for 3-4 minutes before cutting. Serve with maple syrup and fresh berries. Save leftovers in an airtight container for 4-5 days.
Ingredient Notes: I used unsweetened almond milk, blueberry jam, and creamy natural peanut butter. Any milk, jam, or peanut butter will work. Pancake Mix: I have only tested this recipe with Kodiak Cakes Pancake & Waffle Mix , but I do think it would work with other Just Add Water pancake mixes. Cook times may vary slightly.
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal, does not include any toppings. Inspired by PB&J Pancake Traybake from Nadiya’s Time to Eat. Please note this recipe is NOT sponsored by or related to Kodiak Cakes, I just love the brand!
- Serving Size: 1/8 of dish
- Calories: 239
- Fat: 8g
- Carbohydrates: 34g
- Protein: 15g
Keywords: pancakes, pancake bake, kodiak cakes, peanut butter, jelly, breakfast