You MUST try this new smoothie with happy Fall flavors – orange, cranberry, and CINNAMON make this creamy breakfast (or lunch!) complete!
- 1 medium banana, frozen
- 1 cup whole cranberries, frozen
- 1 navel orange, peeled
- 1 cup baby spinach or other greens, packed
- 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- Combine all ingredients in your preferred blender, and blend until smooth.
- If using a Nutribullet, I would recommend greens on the bottom (as they will be packed down by the weight of the remaining ingredients). I would also recommend putting the orange on the top (as the juice created will provide liquid to the remainder of the smoothie).
- Serving Size: 1 smoothie
- Calories: 369
- Sugar: 32.3g
- Fat: 1.6g
- Carbohydrates: 64.8g
- Fiber: 12.7g
- Protein: 29.1g