Instant Pot Pumpkin Spice Oatmeal is a super easy Fall inspired breakfast made from scratch with rolled oats! This quick breakfast is easy to make and perfect for busy mornings!
- 1 cup rolled oats (old-fashioned)
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup 100% pumpkin puree
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- dash of salt (optional)
- Prep: Add all the ingredients to the instant pot liner and give it a stir to mix. Put the lid on, make sure the vent is set to closed.
- Cook: Cook on High Pressure or Manual for 2 minutes, followed by a 5 minute natural pressure release. Quick release the vent after the 5 minutes and remove the lid when it’s safe. Stir the oatmeal to fully combine the oats and remaining liquid until it looks good.
- Serve & store: Serve with some almond milk, maple syrup, chopped pecans, or pumpkin seeds on top. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Easily double or triple this recipe to make more servings at a time. The cook time remains the same, however with more liquid, the Instant Pot will take a little more time to come to pressure. This recipe is based on the cook times provided in the Instant Pot Manual. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
Oats: This recipe has only been tested with rolled oats. I have NOT tested quick cooking oats but I believe they will take the same amount of time. For steel cut oats, pressure cook for 6 minutes with a 10 minute Natural Pressure Release.
I have only tested this recipe with a 6-quart Instant Pot, and the recipe may not work with other Instant Pot sizes. Please keep in mind that due to the nature of pressure cooking there may be inconsistencies from small variations in ingredients or altitude. Try it and see what works best for you!
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 257
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: pumpkin, oats, rolled oats, instant pot, breakfast, fall, pumpkin spice