These delicious Everything Bagel Baked Salmon Salad Bowls are a quick and easy to make weeknight dinner option! They take just 20 minutes start to finish and they’re simple to customize with your favorite dressing and veggies.
- 2 (4-6 ounce) wild salmon fillets, room temperature
- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon Everything But The Bagel Seasoning (*see note for options)
- 5–6 cups chopped romaine or greens of choice
- Toppings & vegetables of choice: Sliced cucumbers, sliced red onions, capers, avocado, shredded carrots, halved cherry tomatoes, lemon slices, feta cheese, and your favorite dressing
- Prep & bake: Preheat oven to 425F. Line a sheet pan with parchment paper or a silicone baking liner. Place the salmon fillets skin side down on the sheet pan and brush with olive oil. Generously sprinkle with everything but the bagel seasoning. Bake in the preheated oven for 12-15 minutes until cooked through and easily flakes with a fork.
- Assemble salad: Add 2.5-3 cups of greens to each salad bowl. Once the salmon has cooled, use a fork to gently pull the skin off the salmon and place it on the salad greens. Add chosen vegetables and dressing, and enjoy.
Salmon: Cook salmon with skin on or off. Cooking time will vary based on the thickness of your salmon fillets.
Everything but the bagel seasoning: Use a store-bought blend (looking at you Trader Joe’s!) or make your own with this easy Everything But the Bagel Seasoning recipe.
Baked salmon recipe adapted from Food Network. Nutrition information for salad pictured was estimated with My Fitness Pal and does not include any dressing.
- Serving Size: 1/2 of recipe
- Calories: 318
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 6g
- Protein: 36g
Keywords: seafood, dinner, salmon, wild salmon, salad, everything but the bagel, recipe