This Easy Air Fryer Shrimp & Vegetables recipe is a quick and simple dinner idea that features shrimp with no breading, along with bell peppers, onions and some simple spices. Serve with rice for a complete weeknight meal!
- 1 pound thawed shrimp (about 21-25), peeled, deveined and tails removed
- 1 red bell pepper, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1/2 yellow onion, cut into 1 inch chunks
- 1 tablespoon avocado oil or olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper (a small pinch!)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- optional to serve: rice, quinoa, pad thai noodles, more veggies, teriyaki sauce etc
- Prep: Thaw and remove the tails from the shrimp. You can cook them tails on but I like to get it over with so I can enjoy my meal tail-free. Place the shrimp in a strainer to remove the excess liquid. If you’re serving with rice, start that now. Make sure the veggies are prepped and ready to go.
- Mix it together: Add the shrimp, bell pepper, onion, oil, chili powder, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, salt & black pepper to a medium sized mixing bowl and stir to combine.
- Cook: Place seasoned shrimp and vegetable mixture into your air fryer basket. Set the air fryer to about 330F degrees (my air fryer is analog so its not exact). Air fry the shrimp and vegetables for 10-13 minutes total, shaking the basket halfway through.
- Serve: Serve with rice, quinoa, pad thai noodles, or any other carb you prefer. Store leftovers in an airtight container for up to 4 days.
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal and includes 1 cup cooked brown rice per serving.
- Serving Size: 1/3 of recipe
- Calories: 362
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 43g
Keywords: air fryer, shrimp, dinner, easy recipe