Use leftover cranberry sauce to create these gorgeous make-ahead Cinnamon Orange Cranberry Yogurt Parfaits! These protein packed breakfasts are full of Fall flavors and perfect for your post-holiday meal prep!
- 1 1/2 cups plain Greek yogurt (I used 2%)
- juice of 1 orange (3–4 tablespoons)
- 1–2 teaspoons pure maple syrup (optional*)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 cup cranberry sauce (I prefer whole berry)
- optional toppers: granola, crushed pecans, etc
- Mix up the yogurt: In a small bowl, combine Greek yogurt, orange juice, optional maple syrup, and cinnamon until the yogurt is smooth and creamy. Omit the maple syrup if your cranberry sauce is super sweet.
- Portion: Layer into parfaits by adding two large spoonfuls of yogurt into small mason jars or other containers, then add a large spoonful of cranberry sauce on top of the yogurt. Divide remaining yogurt into the jars on top of the cranberry layer. If enjoying now, top with granola and or nuts!
- Store: Wait to add granola until just before eating. Store in the fridge for 4-5 days if your cranberry sauce was fresh! I do not recommend freezing.
Maple syrup: If your cranberry sauce is super sweet, you can omit the extra sweetener. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal and does not include any toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 parfait
- Calories: 203
- Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Protein: 17g
Keywords: breakfast, parfait, greek yogurt, yogurt, cranberry sauce