These Broccoli Bacon Mini Frittatas are a simple but delicious addition to your make-ahead breakfast rotation. Directions included for mini loaf pans, large loaf pans, and muffin tins. Whole30, paleo, low-carb, dairy-free, easy to make, good food!
- 8 large eggs
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream (OR heavy cream if not paleo/Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/4 teaspoon each salt & pepper
- 6 pieces of no sugar added bacon, cooked and chopped into bits
- 1 cup broccoli florets, roughly chopped
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 350F. Grease four (6 x 3.5 inch) mini loaf pans using bacon grease or cooking spray. Divide chopped broccoli and bacon evenly between each of the four loaf pans. Blend the eggs, cream, and spices together in a blender or Nutribullet for best frittata texture. Pour the eggs mixture over the bacon and broccoli, dividing it evenly between the four loaf pans.
- Cook: Bake the mini frittatas for 12-15 minutes, removing from the oven as soon as the centers are no longer jiggly (if these are for meal prep, just barely undercooked is okay – they will cook a little more when reheated). For muffin pan sized mini frittatas, follow the same instructions but cook for 8-12 minutes. For a normal (8.5 x 4.5 inch) loaf pan size frittata, follow the same instructions but cook for 25-35 minutes. Keep in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.
- Reheat: Reheat in the microwave on High for about 60 seconds, or until hot and steamy. If reheating individually, wrap the frittata in a paper towel while microwaving. If reheating as part of a meal, remove any berries or raw produce from the container, then microwave with the lid loosely covering for 60-90 seconds until entire meal is hot.
Bacon: Here’s my full post on how to make homemade bacon bits. I always get my no sugar added bacon from ButcherBox (affiliate link). Meal prep: In the photos shown, I have meal prepped my broccoli bacon mini frittatas with Basic Oven Breakfast Potatoes and fresh berries. Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal, and includes the frittata only.
- Serving Size: 1 frittata
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 0g
- Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 2g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 16g
Keywords: frittata, breakfast, mini frittata, egg muffin, broccoli, bacon