Frozen blueberries, chia seeds, cinnamon and ground ginger, plus dairy free milk come together to create these adorable Blueberry Spice Chia Pudding cups. They’re Whole30 & paleo friendly, and perfect for your breakfast meal prep rotation!
- 1/2 cup unsweetened coconut milk
- 1 1/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- 1 soft date, pitted (can sub 1–2 TB maple syrup if not Whole30)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- Prep: Add everything except the chia seeds to a blender or immersion blender safe container. Blend for about 30 seconds until smooth and no blueberry chunks remain. Add chia seeds and stir with a spoon until they’re dispersed.
- Chill & enjoy: Put a lid on the container and place it in the fridge for at least 6 hours for thickest consistency. Give it a good shake after about 1 hour to mix chia seeds again. After the chia pudding has thickened up, you may choose to divide it up into four single serving containers. Enjoy with fresh blueberries on top, or eat it plain. Keep in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to 5 days.
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal. For Whole30, be sure to confirm that your coconut milk and almond milks are compliant, and do not use maple syrup.
- Serving Size: about 1/2 cup
- Calories: 228
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 20g
- Fiber: 10g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: chia seeds, chia pudding, breakfast, meal prep, make ahead, blueberries, cinnamon