What breakfast needs: Basic Oven Breakfast Potatoes that everyone can enjoy! These oven roasted potatoes have simple flavors that go with any kind of savory breakfast or brunch. They’re easy to make and take only 30 minutes to cook – big batch or small batch, your choice!
- 1 pound russet or Yukon gold potatoes, diced into 1/2 inch cubes (2 large, 3–4 small potatoes)
- 2 tablespoons avocado oil
- 1 tablespoon arrowroot powder/starch (optional for crisp)
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Prep: Preheat oven to 425F. Place diced potatoes on a baking sheet lined with a silicone baking liner or parchment paper. Add oil, arrowroot powder, paprika, garlic powder, onion powder, salt and pepper on top of the potatoes and use your hands to mix until the potatoes are evenly coated.
- Bake: Place in the oven and bake for 30 minutes total, stirring the potatoes halfway through. Remove from the oven when they’re crispy to your liking! Serve with the rest of your breakfast immediately. Store for up to 4 days in the fridge.
Make-Ahead: I reheat these leftover breakfast potatoes in the microwave for time’s sake, usually with the rest of the leftover breakfast in one bowl. Reheat for 90 seconds – 2 minutes on High.
Double/Triple Batch: Double or triple this batch with no problems! I would suggest using two baking sheets if you make more than a single batch.
Nutritional information estimated with My Fitness Pal for 3 servings.
- Serving Size: about 1 cup
- Calories: 193
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: breakfast, oven roasted, potatoes, breakfast, oven, vegetable, side, paleo, breakfast potatoes