These soft and chewy Peanut Butter Banana Oatmeal Breakfast Bars are perfect to make ahead and grab for a quick breakfast or snack! They’re freezer-friendly, super easy to make and naturally sweetened with honey and bananas!
- 2 medium bananas
- 1 + 1/2 cups rolled oats (not quick or instant)
- 2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons almond milk (or any kind)
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoons salt
- optional: 1 banana, cut into 16 slices, for topping
- Preheat oven to 375F. Line an 8×8 baking pan with parchment paper.
- Mash bananas in a medium sized mixing bowl until no chunks remain. Add all remaining ingredients to the bowl (except optional sliced bananas) and mix thoroughly. Pour mixture into the prepared 8×8 pan. Optional: Top with sliced bananas in 4×4 rows. Press them slightly into the batter.
- Bake for 23-26 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Let the bars cool for about 5 minutes, then remove from the pan using the parchment paper. Place on a cutting board and let cool for a few more minutes, then use a sharp knife to cut into 8 bars.
Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 225
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: breakfast, banana, breakfast bars, oatmeal, peanut butter, honey, oats, bars