What do you get when you combine cookies, banana bread, and pancake mix? You get these deliciously super soft and fluffy Banana Bread Pancake Mix Cookies! No flour, baking soda, or baking powder required!
- 2 ripe bananas, mashed
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cups ‘Just Add Water’ pancake mix (see note for options)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- optional crushed walnuts (1/2 cup + more for topping)
- Prep: Preheat oven to 350F. Line a half sheet pan or cookie sheet with parchment paper or a silicone baking sheet.
- Mix: Add the masked bananas, coconut oil, maple syrup and vanilla extract together in a medium bowl and whisk until combined. Add pancake mix, cinnamon, and nutmeg, and use a spoon to stir until well combined. Batter should resemble a slightly wet cookie dough. Add crushed walnuts and mix once more. Evenly space 12 piles of dough onto the cookie sheet, using a spatula or spoon to flatten the dough into a cookie shape (cookies will puff up, not spread out!). Top with crushed walnuts if desired.
- Bake: Place in the oven and bake for 13-15 minutes until the edges and bottoms are golden brown. Enjoy for breakfast during the week! Lasts up to 5 days in a sealed airtight container.
Adapted from my original Chocolate Chip Pancake Mix Cookies. For that recipe, I tested various pancake mixes and discussed pros and cons of each. See that post for more pictures and info! Nutrition information estimated with My Fitness Pal.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 182
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 21g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: bananas, banana cookies, cookies, pancake mix, breakfast, pancake cookies, banana pancakes