These Salted Almond Butter Stuffed Dates cure all those sweet cravings with only THREE ingredients (including salt) and less than 5 minutes of your precious time. The easiest dessert “recipe” you’ll ever make!
- 4 large soft medjool dates
- 2 tablespoons creamy almond butter (Trader Joe’s is the best)
- pinch of sea salt or kosher salt
- Remove the pits: Use a small knife to slice the dates lengthwise down the middle. Use your fingers to open up the date (but don’t pull the halves apart) and remove the pit.
- Stuff the dates: Add about 1/2 tablespoon almond butter to each date and sprinkle with a small pinch of salt to taste.
Salt: The salt is optional and can be added based on your preference to bring out the sweetness of the dates. Use any kind except table salt. If your almond butter is salted, you may not need to add salt. Almond Butter: I prefer to use Trader Joe’s brand Creamy Almond Butter. It has the best taste for the price. If you can’t get Trader Joe’s brand, you can make your own or use a brand that has only almonds and salt as the ingredients. Dates: Use large, soft medjool dates for the best texture and taste. I use the brand Natural Delights which I buy at Costco.
- Serving Size: 2 stuffed dates
- Calories: 235
- Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 37g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 5g