Easy Halibut Burgers made from a pound of halibut burger meat from Alaska Home Pack. Serve these Halibut burgers with avocado and spicy mayo on a toasted bun!
- 1 pound Wild Halibut Burger Meat (ground halibut)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 egg, whisked
- 2/3 cup plain breadcrumbs
- 1 tablespoon olive or avocado oil
- serve with: toasted bun, avocado, spicy mayo sauce, lettuce, tomato, etc
- In a large bowl, mix all ingredients together using gloved hands until just barely mixed. Refrigerate the mixture for 20 minutes. After 20 minutes, remove the mixture from the fridge and form 6 burger patties, placing them on a plate to rest.
- Heat a large non stick skillet over medium heat. When hot, add oil. Add the burgers to the skillet and let them cook for 4-6 minutes until golden brown. Flip and cook for another 4-5 minutes until golden brown. Serve immediately on a toasted bun with avocado slices, spicy mayo, lettuce and tomato.
Nutrition information estimated with MyFitnessPal and includes no bun or toppings.
- Serving Size: 1 burger
- Calories: 154
- Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 8g
- Fiber: 1g
- Protein: 19g
Keywords: seafood, halibut, fish burgers, main dish, ground halibut