This Air Fryer Trader Joe’s Orange Chicken and Broccoli dinner combines the best frozen entree from TJ’s with your air fryer! The whole family will love this new take on orange chicken that comes together in 20 minutes!
- 1 bag of frozen Trader Joe’s Mandarin Orange Chicken
- 1 medium sized head of broccoli, cut into florets
- avocado spray oil
- serve with: optional white or brown rice
- Make the rice: If you’re having rice with the meal, begin cooking in a rice cooker or on the stovetop, following the package instructions. Let the rice cook while you make the chicken and broccoli.
- Start the chicken: Open up the bag of orange chicken and put the sauce packets into a bowl of warm water. They’ll be completely thawed by the time the chicken and broccoli are done. Dump the orange chicken into the air fryer basket and cook at 350F for 5 minutes.
- Add the broccoli: After 5 minutes, pull the basket out and add the raw broccoli on top of the chicken. Give the broccoli a quick spray with avocado oil (just the top layer, don’t worry about the chicken), then put the basket back into the air fryer. Air fry for 10 minutes at 350F, shaking halfway through. It’s done when the chicken is golden brown and sizzling, and the broccoli has some charred edges.
- Add sauce: Dump the chicken and broccoli into a large bowl. Add the sauce packets and toss until everything is coated. Portion out with your rice or side of choice and enjoy!
Nutrition information estimated My Fitness Pal and includes no rice or sides.
- Serving Size: 1/4 of dish
- Calories: 450
- Fat: 20g
- Carbohydrates: 30g
- Protein: 31g
Keywords: air fryer, orange chicken, trader joes, main dish, air fryer chicken, trader joes orange chicken